Become a Member
By popular demand, Exposing Mold is offering more hands-on research and education to our members!
Chronic exposure to toxic mold can lead to hypersensitivities that seem never ending. As hypersensitive folks, we know there's very little help out there, even from the most knowledgeable mold literate doctors.
We are the only health team that balances detox with understanding mold contamination and hypersensitivity from chronic exposures. We teach you how to use your senses to mitigate toxic exposures because trusting yourself is more important than trusting a test result.
Here's what we've shared with our members so far:
- How mold exposure effects the heart and the body's electrical circuitry
- "Urban Moldy Dictionary," with a list of concepts to better understand the hypersensitivity phenomenon
- Safe locations and cost effective places to try mold avoidance
- Why AC's sometimes make us feel worse
- What it means to have delayed vs immediate reactions to toxic mold
- Why changes in the weather increases adverse symptoms
- Using herbals and acupressure for short term symptom relief
- What's Lyme Disease got to do with mold?
- 4 stages of strategic mold avoidance
- How to embark on a mold hiatus
- Identifying contamination
- Monthly Q&A's with the EM Team
Join the growing community members committed to taking back their health.
We are the only health team that balances detox with understanding mold contamination and hypersensitivity from chronic exposures. And our dedicated team takes great strides to provide this valuable information to our community.
Years of Experience
We leverage our years of experience and knowledge to educate our clients on the harmful effects of molds. Our goal is to continue preserving and advancing the medical history of toxic mold through research and education.
At Exposing Mold, our expert professionals teach you how to use your senses to mitigate toxic exposures because trusting yourself is more important than trusting a test result.
Become a Part of the Exposing Mold Community
Official Member - $59/month
Professional Member - $199/month
Choose Your Membership Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
Via the private Facebook Group by signing into the online portal [person icon located at the top of this page]. A team member will send you the link to join the private Facebook group.
Due to increased requests, we kindly ask that members save their questions for the monthly LIVE group Q&As (scheduled at the end of every month) and private paid consultations.
All webinars will be recorded and uploaded for 24/7 member access. Group Q&A sessions are NOT recorded.
Yes. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about building a personalized package.